Sunday, September 7, 2008

Something lost and a fairy visit



We've got something big to show off. Lost teeth. Two of them, in fact. Zella's two bottom teeth are gone! She's been madly picking at them for about two months now and finally her efforts have paid off. The teeth fell out. And teeth that have fallen out are in the realm of the tooth fairy! Even more joy!
Zella would like everyone to know the following (straight from the horse's toothless mouth...)
"It feels like, kinda like I'm a baby again because I don't have these teeth anymore and now I only feel my gums. Just like a baby." She also would like to describe the tooth fairy, "She's got a red dress and a little wand and a money machine to give out money to kids with no teeth. And I know that because she gave me two dollars already." And what does the tooth fairy do with the teeth? "I can take one guess. And I think what she does is that she takes them to her castle and then what she does is uses them to build her castle. She uses baby teeth instead of bricks. Like a tooth castle."
And there you have it.

4 comments:

monkeys with bumps said...

Wow Zella! You and Jacob will have to talk about the tooth fairy! Jacob doesn't have any loose teeth yet but I bet he wants to hear all about it! Peter will probably want to hear about it to. How much money do you think grown ups get?

We will talk to you soon!
Love,
Jacob, Hannah, Peter and Kim

Anonymous said...

Congrats Zella :) you'll have to tell me more about the tooth fairy ok? It looks like you're having tons of fun over there, miss you. Hope to talk to you soon ok? Love, Ale

Toni said...

Zella, Sierra and I are so proud of how you are handling these changes. We love your idea about the tooth castle, I am sure you are right. We miss you so especially as we get ready to go apple picking with Heather and the gang. I miss your mommy and our girl talk dinners.
Mara, keep the updates coming, you guys are never far from my thoughts. You know how i love to hear your take on this great thing called life and so I hope these updates keep coming. I love experiencing Panama thru your eyes and the experience of the James. Loving you and missing you. Bring home a butterfly for me.
Toni

Anonymous said...

You guys are awesome. Thank you for the comments. Zella loved getting feedback. She's very busy now working on her two uppers....she's come to realize that there's a certain amount of cashflow in lost teeth!