Friday, August 29, 2008

The new house and an advertising question






This post is mainly for our moms and dads. If my kids ever move far away and I can't picture where they're living I'll have a hard time of it I'm sure.:) So here's the new digs. The pictures are pretty self explanatory. The condo is less than a one minute walk to the kid's school (I can see it as I type) and life here feels really good.
Now we just have to find some friends. And a social life. Any ideas on how to advertise for that? (There are some pretty big shoes to fill for all positions...)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi All,
Your new home is beautiful. Looks really comfortable already. Zella I love your room.
Regarding your ad for friends I can give you good references. Again Love Gramma/Mom

melindula said...

CBC Radio had a show last week about how "swinging" a la 70s-style is quite popular in suburbs these days. (Who knew Barrhaven was so exciting?) Perhaps you can strike up a conversation about it when you're at the pool - maybe while Max is peeing on your neighbour's flip flops...