Monday, July 14, 2008

Leaving is hard. That's it.





Leaving is hard. Harder than I thought. It's awful saying good bye. Squishing each other with one last hug, fitting in one last instruction, voicing one last thought. I guess what I've come to realize is that we have the most wonderful group surrounding us, our family as it were. Those connected by DNA and those we claim as friends. Without getting all maudlin, we'll miss you so much. You're a wonderful group. I think a picture really is worth a thousand words on this particular post...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

these pictures are amazing...damn it, I think I'm going to cry...love you guys so much, JEEN.

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,
You are in the sky still.It has begun. Enjoy your next few days holiday. Prayers are with you during this time.God Bless and talk to you again soon.
Love Mom